Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Passion for Paris


Ever since I was a little girl I have been fascinated with the city of Paris. My dad went to high school there and I developed a deeper love for the language and the country of France once I was in high school. I traveled to France in 1996 (seems like forever ago) and I remember it was a magical experience for me when I saw the Eiffel Tower. It is just an emblem I have always loved and I will admit I am a sucker for buying anything with the Eiffel Tower imprinted on it. In my first house I had a room dedicated to all my Paris collections (we just called the room Paris) and now in my current home, my small bathroom is inundated with Paris paraphernalia. I don't foresee my love for Paris ever dying out, I guess I will just need to get a bigger room to show it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment