Monday, January 4, 2010

A Bobblehead Christmas


First of all, ignore my morning hair in this picture (it was Christmas morning)! Bill and I have a running joke that he is NOT, under ANY circumstances allowed to buy any bobbleheads, but, as you can see, he found a loophole! When Bill and I got married, he came with all kinds of collections: college books, scooby doo stuff, eagles, Sacramento Kings paraphenillia, and bobbleheads. I just keep thinking, "Where are we going to put all of this stuff?" So I put my foot down- NO MORE BOBBLEHEADS! Fast forward two years where I LOVE The Office and have watched every episode four times. Bill found this Dwight Bobblehead (that Angela actually gave him in one of the episodes, if you recall) and he thought it would be the "perfect" gift for me since he knows I love The Office so much. So now this bobblehead proudly sits in our front room. To be honest, I'm a little nervous for next Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny! We just started getting into the Office. Such a funny show...

    ReplyDelete